MPF Scheme Benchmark Report
For a thorough and independent assessment of where your MPF scheme stands against industry best practice and to help identify new opportunities, trends and threats, the MPF Ratings Benchmark Report is unrivalled.
Each report analyses over 1,000 points of fund operations including a quantitative and qualitative review of investments, administration, fees, growth metrics, member services, advice, education and governance structures.
One of our flagship products the 200+ page report delivers detailed insights across industry’s benchmark practices. The comprehensive review process incorporates data collection, a site visit, report delivery and presentation of our findings with a Q & A session. We look to assess over 300 parts of your scheme offering including a qualitative and quantitative review of performance ratios, fees, governance, growth metrics, member and employer services, administration, member education structures, advice and marketing.
Formally presented, our benchmark peer review service is an ongoing reference for all users. Benchmark service.
With each Report tailored to individual clients, the benefits of undertaking the Benchmark process include:
- Independent assessment of all aspects of your scheme’s structure.
- A complete site review of your administration processes.
- Seen by the regulators as a quality independent scheme review.
- An exacting view of industry best (and worst) practice.
- Excellent detail to assist with strategic planning with results that can be used for internal & external marketing.
- Self-assessment tool for trustee and executive performance.
- Post-delivery presentation by senior MPF Ratings’ personnel to either your board or executives is included as part of the subscription.